1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT?
Currently living with two roommates in a nasty little rat hole apartment, in Poughkeepsie, New York.
2. THE BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Various technical books, and I'm preparing to start the Chronicles of Narnia, by C. S. Lewis. (I've been meaning to read these for *ages* but never got 'round to it, 'till now)
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
I'm not real big on board games, in general. The various Trivial Pursuit games aren't bad, although I dislike how many of them are targeted towards people who are 40-50 years old, or older, making it extremely difficult for someone under 30 to play (I'm sorry, but as much as I enjoy history, there are a whole lot of things you just are *not* going to know unless you lived through them). The '80's edition, Young People's edition, and the various topic oriented ones, such as the Star Wars edition, are a lot more enjoyable.
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Professionally, Linux Journal, Linux Magazine, and various other computer magazines. Personally. . . any magazine that can hold my interest for more than 5 minutes. ;-)
6. FAVORITE SMELLS?
A woman, sex, nature (be it forest, ocean, etc), and food. Roughly in that order. ;-)
6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS?
Rotten food, garbage, wet animals (especially dogs)
7a. FAVORITE SOUND?
Silence, thunder crashing, waves breaking, creatures of the forest, cedar crackling in a fire, and music.
7b. LEAST FAVORITE SOUND?
My roommate's singing. ;-)
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
That the only thing mornings are good for is sleeping through.
10. FAVORITE COLOR?
Dark purple or violet.
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
However many it takes me to get to the phone, provided I feel like answering it at all.
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
I don't know yet. . . that's a decision to make in the future, with my wife. I do know it will be an 'uncommon' name, though hopefully not cheesy.
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE?
14. FAVORITE FOODS?
Any "good" food.
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Depends. I absolutely love chocolate. However, if we're talking ice cream, then I've gotta go with vanilla, provided it's flavored with real vanilla beans.
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
Not really. I'm a fairly laid back person, and driving fast takes more work than taking it easy.
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
18. STORMS-- COOL OR SCARY?
Very cool. Especially thunder storms. Storms are nature's way of reminding us that we are puny and insignificant creatures.
19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
First car I owned: 1984 Jeep Cherokee.
First car I bought: 1993 Chrysler LeBaron coupe.
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE?
My soul mate.
21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
I don't drink.
22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Sometimes, depending on how it's prepared and how hungry I am.
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
A man with many jobs.
25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR?
I probably wouldn't.
26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?
Both, depending on what's in the glass.
28. FAVORITE MOVIEs?
Star Wars (all), The Princess Bride, Labyrinth, Dead Poet's Society, *way* too many to list. . . I like a whole lot of movies.
29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
Yes, and rather quickly, too.
30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
Nothing. Neither my bed here, nor at home, has room under it for anything.
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?
Lucky number 13.
32. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
33. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Nobody. I'm a boring person, not worthy of a response. ;-)
34. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
35. FAVORITE MUSIC GROUPS?
Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Def Leppard, KISS, Queensryche, Dream Theater, Save Ferris, Miranda Sex Garden. . . *way* too many to fully list here, again.
36. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SEX POSITION?
I have yet to find one that I didn't like.
37. FAVORITE LINE FROM FAVORITE MOVIE?
38. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A GHOST?
Ghosts haunt more interesting people than me.
39. IF YOU WERE A CANDY BAR (OR ANY SIMILAR CONFECTION), WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
Gourmet dark chocolate.
40. THE BEATLES OR THE STONES?
41. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO DO WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU WERE 8 YEARS OLD?
42. HOW MANY TIMES TODAY DID YOU REGRET SOMETHING YOU DID AND WISH YOU COULD TAKE IT BACK?
None. My only regrets are the things I didn't do.
43. WHAT DID YOU BELIEVE AS A KID THAT YOU STILL BELIEVE IN?
44. SING IN THE CAR OR IN THE SHOWER?
45. WHO IS THE PERSON YOU HAVE HURT MOST?
46. WHO REALLY CONTROLS THE WORLD?
47. WHAT ARE YOUR THREE WISHES?
I only have one, I wish for everything.
48. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU MET GOD FACE TO FACE ON THE BUS?
I'd chuckle and tell him that he has the most profound and impressive sense of humor I've ever witnessed.
49. ARE YOU THE PERSON THAT YOU WANT TO BE?
I don't think I truly can be the person that I want to be, but I'm working on getting as close to it as I can.
50. WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER BE DOING RIGHT NOW?