I've spent all day running around like crazy, and I've still got a mile long list of things I need to do tomorrow.
Pending something major coming up, the plan is to leave first thing Wednesday morning.
Stuff done today:
- A whole lot of laundry
- Cleaned out all of the junk in my car, including the junk in the trunk
- Cleaned my bedroom
- Worked to finalize the IP for my computer, so I'll be able to access it remotely
- Burned a couple of new CDs for the drive
- Spent a ton of time trying to figure out what stays and what goes
- Found a TV to take with me (formerly a non-essential, but since Sports Night is back on TV, this is now a priority)
- Organized a whole lot of my books while trying to figure out which to bring (fiction)
- Started packing up pretty much all of my techie books
- Got my oil changed
- Other stuff I can't remember offhand
My list of things to do tomorrow is easily 5 times as long as this. It's gonna be a long day.