The job is as a Security Specialist, Level 1. The job entails a pay cut from what I'm currently making (it comes out to about $3/hour), and is the overnight shift. It is a "regular" job in the computer biz again, though. Which would let me get away from the currently-paying-well-but-not-very-relia
I told her to go ahead and send me the official paperwork, which gives me about 2-3 days to think about it before I reach the "point of no return", and either accept it, or reject it.
I had another possible job opportunity, but I haven't heard back from the guy in 3 days (he was supposed to call and setup an interview a day or two ago). I'm trying to decide whether I should give him a call or e-mail and appraise him of the current situation, so he knows that if he's interested in interviewing me, he has to do it fast.