Christopher Cashell (topher) wrote,
Christopher Cashell

  • Mood:
  • Music:

Perl client test. [Updated]

I'm posting this just to see if my little quick change had the desired results and fixed the Perl LJ client.

Hopefully, this does the trick.

It appears to just be a mix-up of what value to set prop_opt_preformatted to. You should set it to true (1) if the entry is preformatted, and false (0) if it needs to be autoformatted. The perl client had it backwards.

[Update]: Well, that did the trick, for the most part. Only thing is, I have vi set to wordwrap, which inserted some superfluous <br> tags. Had to fix that by hand. Need to come up with a way to disable that, but only when vi is called from the perl LJ client.

  • Two roads diverged in a wood. . .

    I turned in my resignation at work on Friday afternoon. Official notice was delivered to my department today, and I then went around and personally…

  • LDAP + sudo == sysadmin happiness

    Using the latest release of sudo, I was finally able to get sudo working with LDAP enabled on RHEL/CentOS 4. Previously, I had no trouble getting…

  • Oracle + PostgreSQL + PHP == huge pain

    This just boggles the mind. This should absolutely not be this difficult, complicated, or frustrating. At work, I need a web server (RHEL4) with PHP…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded